On Going Projects
- The Pneumonia Study' Improving the management of children with respiratory distress in low resource regions: adding an algorithm for wheezy patients to the WHO's current pneumonia guidelines.
- DAKSH - IndiaCLEN - Providing TA to NACO for planning for the National Aids Control Programme Phase IV - Dr. Kurien Thomas, Principal Investigator.
- South Asian Pneumococcal Alliance and HIB Intitiative - Phase IV - Dr. Kurien Thomas,Principal Investigator.
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B Meningtis Sentinel Surveillance, Chennai - Dr. P. Ramachandran, Principal Investigator.
- HIB Meningtisis Sentinel Surveillance in Uttar Pradesh, India - Dr. Vishwajeet Kumar, Lucknow.
- HIB Meningitisis Sentinel Surveillance in AIIMS, India. - Dr.Shinjini Bhatnagar, Principal Investigator.
- Study to evaluate the impact of topical application of improved oil and/or improved skin care practices on neonatal mortality a community based cluster randomized controlled trail in rural India - Dr. Vishwajeet Kumar, Lucknow.
- IndiaCLEN Multicentre Trial of Home Versus Hospital Oral Amoxicillin for Management of Severe Pneumonia in Children - Dr. Archana Patel, Principal Investigator
- MDRTB: Project to be determined under the IPHIDE emphasis that tuberculosis continues to remain a major public health problem in India - Dr.C.S.Ghosh, Principal Investigator
- Neonatal Disease Surveillance Study (NDSS) - Dr. A.K.Niswade, Principal Investigator
- Model Injection Centres: A program to improve injection practices in the country - Dr. Narendra K. Arora, Principal Investigator
- Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illnesses (IMNCI) -Dr. Narendra K. Arora, Principal Investigator